Infreemation SAR is an case management software system built specifically to manage SAR requests
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Infreemation is ready GDPR compliant.
Comply with legislation and internal policies to avoid potential problems further down the line from regulatory bodies and customers.
Capture Record new cases automatically via a customised online web form, generic email address (e.g. SAR@youcouncil.gov.uk) or manual entry.
A fully customisable automatic acknowledgement email is sent for all new information requests received.
Requests can be assigned to individuals, more than one person and groups of predefined employees (for example, the finance department).
Analysis & Reporting
Full KPI reporting as well as over 50 standard reports built in. Additional reports can be added and reused in future. A fully featured dashboard showing up to date information. All data can be exported with a few clicks.
Stop the Clock
When you need to request additional information from the customer or wait for fees to be paid you can stop the clock while you wait. When the clock is restarted Infreemation automatically works out how many days to add to the due date.
You can optionally send out feedback forms once a request has been completed to seek customer satisfaction levels.
Keep track of the status of every case with a traffic light warning system and daily/weekly reminders.
The automatically generated deadline based on your requirements will highlight requests at risk of over running the stationary deadline.
Easily add data to the case and enable quick and powerful searching by subject, status, employee, date and other available filters.
Use one of your own customisable templates to manually or automatically respond to your customers. Request further information and apply exemptions when appropriate.
Infreemation SAR is a stand-alone case management software system built specifically to manage SAR requests
- All dedicated servers are UK based. No data held outside the UK
All our dedicated servers are UK based. No data is held outside the UK
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliantRequest a free trial
Infreemation SAR is a software complaints management system built specifically to manage your organisation's SAR requests.
With the removal of the payable charge the numbers of SAR requests are expected to increase year on year - placing more strain on Government departments, fire departments, hospitals and local authorities.
Infreemation SAR is a web application meaning there is no hardware or software to install. You can access Infreemation through any Internet browser.
Intelligent rules match similar requests allowing you to respond with previously information.
Never miss another deadline - Infreemation will alert you to expiring SAR so you have plenty of time to respond.
Key Features - System
- Infreemation SAR software case management system built specifically to for the task
- Unlimited user accounts
- Unlimited user departments
- Unlimited requests
- Customisable numbering system, for example, SAR/01, SAR-F18/00001 etc
- Customisable internal and external emails. Internal emails such as new user alerts, request assignment alerts are fully customisable
- Customisable views, tables with data export options for PDF, Excel and CSV
- Colour coded system for received, due and overdue requests
- Archiving system for older requests. The auto archive option moves older requests to a separate menu. This keeps the most current requests at the top. Archived requests are available with a few clicks
- Predefined replies. These can be setup by the administrator and allow a standard way of responding to the customer
- Customisable deadlines. Infreemation has been designed to work with Government legislation but also allows you to fully customise how the system functions
- Customisable system statuses, such as received, on hold, customer response needed
- Customisable cost per hour and internal billing options. Each user can log the time spent on each request. This builds up an overall total cost per request allowing you to keep within government guidelines on costing
- Infreemation can be viewed on any mobile device and is fully compatible with both Mac and PC browsers
- All requests and responses held in a central database
- Limited training required
- Free trial available
- Complete workflow monitoring for System Administrators
- Work smarter, not harder with the well-designed, simple user-interface
- Cheaper than in-house development with just a low yearly subscription, including major updates and support
Key Features - Request Handling
- Requests can be assigned to individual users or departments/groups
- Fully supports ID collection and verification
- Automatic handling of email requests. Inbound email requests are processed and added to the system ready to be assigned by the system administrator
- Automatic customer reply to new requests. This customisable message can detail the next steps and time frames
- Requests are added to the request calendar. This allows easy viewing for received dates and due dates. Helping you to ensure you never miss a deadline
- Automatic (via email) or manual request creation
- Fully supports requests from email, post, fax, telephone and via your website
- Weekly/daily alert summary emails which can be sent to users outlining outstanding requests
- Unique request timeline feature. This shows you the full history of each request along with the timings of each action. This conversation based timeline allows someone with no knowledge of the request to pick it up and be fully up to date very quickly
- Infreemation fully supports all types of attachments including Word documents, PDFs and images. Attachments sent to you from your customers are automatically imported and displayed as part of the request timeline. You can also send attachments to your customers as part of your response
Key Features - Reporting
- Customisable reports which allow you to export data to keep Government requirements
- Reports include, requests per customer, assigned reports, overdue requests, user auditing. Over 50 reports in total
- Reports can be added to Infreemation
- Reports can be exported in various formats including Excel, PDFs or graphs
Key Features - Departments and Categories
- Unlimited departments. You can setup unlimited departments within your organisation – allowing you to fully manage your requests
- Unlimited categories. You can setup unlimited request categories and assign requests to them
Key Features - Customers
- Supports unlimited customers. Each request received is held against the person or organisation that has requested it. This allows you to build up a full customer profile, including all requests, statistics and detailed reporting
- Unlimited customer types. You can define extra customer types such as business, government, individual etc
Key Features - Users
- Three main user types, administrators, standard users and read/view only. Administrators have full access to all features, standards users can assign and reply to customers and read only users can only view requests. You can also create your own user types allowing you full control over what your users can and cannot do on the system
- Full internal auditing of users actions, including what they have viewed, updated, responded to and when they have logged in
- Infreemation can be set to automatically disable inactive accounts after a customisable period
- Auto lockout of accounts when the password has been entered incorrectly after a customisable number of attempts
- Text/email messaging alerts to the system administrators alerting of out of hours user access
Key Features - Hosting and Data Security
- All sensitive data is encrypted to industry standards
- All dedicated servers are UK based
- Daily backups are encrypted and stored in the UK
- No data is kept outside the UK
- All attachments in the system are automatically scanned for viruses and other threats
- Supports two form (two factor) authentication via SMS
- Supports IP restricted access
- Customisable alerts for outside normal business hours access
Key Features - Existing Systems and Support
- Data can be imported from your existing SAR system
- Full email support is included as well as free updates to the system
No set up costs.
Pricing is based on your requirements and is available upon request. Please contact us for a quote.