Online Fire Safety Management Software
Keep and maintain accurate records of tests, maintenance and staff training related to fire safety measures
If you own, manage or operate a business, you need to comply with fire safety law. The main law is the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 or "the Fire Safety Order". It applies across England and Wales and came into force on 1 October 2006.
The Order applies to almost all buildings, places and structures other than individual private homes – that's individual flats in a block or family homes.
Other places covered by the Order include shared areas in houses in multiple occupation (HMOs), blocks of flats and maisonettes.
Our software helps you meet your legal requirment by allowing you to log and record all the required aspects of the current legislation. The Online Fire Safety Management Software is accessible via any internet connected device which means you can now operate with out paper lists as you inspect equipment around your office locations.
All our dedicated servers are UK based. No data is held outside the UK
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant
White Label version available allowing you to resell to your customers
Works on desktop computers, mobile phones and tabletsRequest more information
- Unlimited system users
- Unlimited records
- Works with a single site location or multiple site locations
- For fire safety consultants this product works with more than one business. Businesses are kept separate so a single system can be used for all your clients
- Record tests and generate reports for emergency lighting
- Record tests and generate reports for fire alarm and automatic door release devices
- Record tests and generate reports for fire drills
- Record tests and generate reports for firefighting equipment (eg, hose reels, portable fire extinguishers, miscellaneous tests and checks, means of escape, sprinkler systems)
- Record dates and times of safety training
- Log and maintain the location of fire fighting equipment, press to break alarm points, sirens etc
- Maintain a list of fire wardens along with training completed, training outstanding
- For fire wardens the system can alert administrators via email when training is due to be renewed
- Send automatic reminders to administrators when insurance policies are due for renewal
- Send automatic reminders to administrators when staff training is due to expire
- Record emergency contact numbers along with insurance policy details
- Record visits by the fire and rescue services
- Export your data as a csv file, pdf or a format of your choosing
This software is part of the CloudApps suite of business tools. CloudApps software is accessible via a single login and can be setup within minutes. Additional software can be added to your subscription at anytime.