Online Accident Book
HSE and RIDDOR compliant, accident and incident reporting made easy
By law, every business is expected to keep a record of any accidents which occur on their premises, in relation to both employees and visitors. The accident book has become part of these legal obligations, with its contents treated as a record for RIDDOR.
Online Accident Book is a computerised accident book. Filling out an online accident report is just as easy as filling out a paper one.
Filter reports by date range, incident type, location, by body area affected and by the nature of an injury.
Find out what and where the hazards are in your workplace, then you can help prevent them in future.
All our dedicated servers are UK based. No data is held outside the UK
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant
White Label version available allowing you to resell to your customers and also supports multiple sites with independent access (eg, for care homes or for customers who need to separate location logins)
Works on desktop computers, mobile phones and tabletsRequest more information
- Unlimited system users
- Unlimited sites / offices
- Unlimited accidents / incidents
- Customisable incident types - the Online Accident Book supports any type of incident (including near misses)
- HSE and RIDDOR compliant
- Businesses with multiple locations
- Identifying hazardous areas
- Instant email notification of newly submitted reports
- Easy to use report form
- Clickable body map showing injury location
- Printable incident report
- Include photos per report
- Password protected administration area
- Colour coded listings
- One click reports, charts and statistics
- Add secondary statements or associated documents
- Multiple persons per incident
- Export your accident book as a csv file, pdf or a format of your choosing
This software is part of the CloudApps suite of business tools. CloudApps software is accessible via a single login and can be setup within minutes. Additional software can be added to your subscription at anytime. CloudApps: AdType CloudApps: Asset Tracker CloudApps: Business Alert CloudApps: Case Tracker CloudApps: Fire Safety Management CloudApps: Fleet Management CloudApps: Online Accident Book CloudApps: Parent Alert CloudApps: Project Mill CloudApps: Room Booking
PricesFor maximum flexibility there are two versions of the Online Accident Book.
Single Site Version
This version is for a single customer operating out of a single site. For example, a business/organisation operating out of an office.
This version allows multiple customers operating out of multiply sites. For example, a business with two offices in different locations, a business park with multi separate businesses, a NHS trust with multiple locations.